Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Librarian For Realz!

Whoa! I'm finally done--I have a Master of Library and Information Studies. I will now hopefully have more time to update the blog with all my fibre-y doings, and also to get a proper website up to show off everything I've been doing. I've been Instagramming a bit on my iPhone, which goes to my Tumblr and then to Twitter and Facebook, but haven't had much time for longer posts.

For example: The month after I finished school I prepped for Halfiax Crafters, did Halifax Crafters, worked a few jobs, taught bellydance, and just tonight I taught my first class of four down at NSCCD, the Nova Scotia Centre for Craft and Design.

Convocation is next week, and I'm hoping things calm down a bit for me. Perhaps my spinning students will let me post pictures of their yarns!

No comments: